Rentals | Disposable Items
Anything that can be recycled, shouldn’t go in the bin. Bins are ideal for all of your residential, commercial, construction and industrial dry waste disposal needs. No matter if you are just cleaning up or cleaning out if you need a garbage bin call today for delivery and pickup service.
Some examples of common uses are:
- general debris (dry waste);
- seasonal clean up (Winter, Spring, Summer & Fall);
- estate clean ups;
- roofing materials (asphalt, shakes, etc.);
- siding replacement;
- deck replacement;
- renovation debris;
- construction debris;
- business and industrial dry waste;
- tree and brush removal;
- almost anything you want to get rid of.
As per city guidelines, please do not put any recyclables in the bin:
- NO plastic bags or bottles;
- NO hazardous, contaminated, or chemical waste;
- NO cardboard;
- NO steel items (fridge, stove, bathtubs).
Tree Removal:(As per the City of Ottawa quarantine)
- NO stumps;
- NO ash trees, bark, wood, firewood, chips;
- NO leaves from the urban areas of Ottawa-Gatineau.
For Excavaction Material: